More from cryptoworld:
- Ethereum’s Istanbul Hard Fork Is Now LiveHitting at block number 9,069,000, the systemwide upgrade is the network’s third in 2019.
- Bitcoin Volatility Is Up, Liquidity StagnantIf stability and liquidity are part of bitcoin's road to becoming a mature asset, 2019 has been a period of arrested development.
- SEC Reveals Telegram’s Communications With Investors, Seeks to Question AdvisorThe U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) wants Telegram’s former chief investment advisor to testify and hand over documents related to the company's $1.7 billion 2018 token sale.
- State Street: 38% of Clients Will Put More Money into Digital Assets in 2020The majority of asset managers that bank with State Street are interested in digital assets, but none have asked the global custodian to store them yet.
- Bank of China Issues $2.8B in Bonds for Small Businesses Using Blockchain TechBank of China has issued 20 billion yuan, or about $2.8 billion, in blockchain-based bonds to small businesses.