More from cryptoworld:
- Bitcoin Core Lead Maintainer Steps Back, Encourages Decentralization"One thing is clear: this is a serious project now, and we need to start taking decentralization seriously," said Wladimir van der Laan.
- Bitcoin Developers Weigh the Costs of Defying White Paper Copyright ClaimShould anyone in an open source community have to bear the legal brunt of a seemingly senseless lawsuit?
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Back Above $33K While Ether Up 65% in 2021There appears to be strong support around $30,000, according to traders.
- Coinbase Now Has Over $90B in Assets on PlatformCoinbase published fresh numbers Friday on how much capital has flowed onto the exchange in recent months.
- Alameda-Backed Investment Platform Stacked Acquires Automated Trading ServiceTerms of the deal were not disclosed.