More from cryptoworld:
- Facebook Isn’t Behind the First Incubator for Libra Crypto DevelopersWith $125,000 committed to a virtual bootcamp in November, Libracamp is incubating development on Facebook's Libra testnet.
- Bitcoin Faces Further Losses After Rejection Near $11K Price HurdleHaving faced rejection near $11,000 earlier today, bitcoin is looking weak and may end up falling below $10,000 in the next 24 hours.
- Deloitte Launches ‘Blockchain In a Box’ to Help Enterprises Showcase TechThe "Big Four" auditing firm has launched a mobile plug-and-play product aimed to help enterprises demo blockchain solutions.
- Dark Web Drug Dealer to Forfeit Millions of Dollars in Illicit Crypto EarningsA man has been sentenced in San Diego, California, for conspiring to sell opioids and other drugs over dark web markets for cryptocurrencies.
- Central Banks, Stablecoins and the Looming War of CurrenciesA flood of competing stablecoins is coming to the global economy, setting the stage for what could be a climactic battle with the world's biggest central banks.