More from cryptoworld:
- CME Says Bitcoin Futures Gaining Interest From Big InvestorsThe CME touts the success of its bitcoin futures contract, as the battle for institutional investors heats up thanks to competition from Bakkt.
- Facebook-Led Libra Forms Governing Council After Big-Name DeparturesAt a charter signing in Geneva on Monday, the Libra Association locked in 21 members of its governing council.
- SEC Draws on Investor Communications to Halt Telegram Token LaunchTo justify halting the launch of Telegram's blockchain project, the Securities and Exchange Commission relied heavily on communications obtained from investors.
- Grayscale Wins Approval for First Public Digital Currency Index FundThe digital currency asset manager will offer its Digital Large Cap Fund on over-the-counter markets.
- US Treasury Secretary: Regulatory Fears Forced Libra ExodusU.S. Treasury Secretary Mnuchin said backers of Facebook’s Libra withdrew from the project, fearing it would not meet regulatory standards.