More from cryptoworld:
- The Hidden Effects of Crypto Money Laundering RulesCoinDesk's Noelle Acheson looks at anti-money laundering regulation’s increasing focus on cryptocurrencies, and at the opportunity this presents.
- Privacy Crypto Monero Celebrates Its 5th BirthdayThe privacy coin Monero celebrated yesterday five years of existence.
- Malware Crypto Ransoms Rose By Almost 90% in Q1: ReportThe average payout for ransomware attacks rose dramatically in the first quarter of 2019 – largely due to one variant called Ryuk.
- Data Market Ocean Tries New Token Sale After CoinList Offering Misses TargetAfter a token sale on CoinList failed to reach its target, data marketplace Ocean is trying again on crypto exchange Bittrex International.
- Bitcoin Clings on Above Key Support Amid Signs of Price PullbackBitcoin is showing signs of exhaustion on the short-duration technical charts, but a pullback has been elusive – so far.