No one before have thought bitcoin can be 10k USD as today (when I am writing this article one bitcoin is 10879 USD exactly at Bitstamp). Many people say Bitcoin is only investment bubble...
More from cryptoworld:
- Court Takes Control of Funds Amid Crypto Exchange’s Banking DisputeA Canadian judge ruled that CIBC, which froze some $26 million CAD claimed by QuadrigaCX, must transfer the funds under dispute to the court.
- Traders Now Betting 2-to-1 Bitcoin Cash Fork Will Cause Price DeclineNew data is offering insight into how crypto traders are pricing in a coming technical update to bitcoin cash, one that could cause the world’s fourth most valuable blockchain to split into two competing networks. At press time, there are now almost twice as many open short positions betting that the price of bitcoin cash […]
- Bitcoin Cash’s ‘Mining War’ Escalates as Blockchain Hard Fork ApproachesOver the past day, bitcoin cash mining pools supporting Craig Wright's Bitcoin SV have consolidated even more of the relative amount of hash power.
- GMO Reports $5.6 Million Q3 Loss on Crypto MiningJapanese IT giant GMO has reported a loss from crypto mining in Q3, but there was more positive news for its exchange business.
- Shell, BP Back Blockchain Platform to Modernize Commodities TradingOil giants Shell and BP are among a group of firms planning to launch a blockchain platform to automate post-trade processes in the energy industry.