No one before have thought bitcoin can be 10k USD as today (when I am writing this article one bitcoin is 10879 USD exactly at Bitstamp). Many people say Bitcoin is only investment bubble...
More from cryptoworld:
- Video Game Giant Ubisoft Is Exploring Blockchain Use CasesUbisoft, the company behind Assassin's Creed and Just Dance, is exploring applications of blockchain for video games.
- New York Lawmakers Are Open to Revisiting the BitLicenseTwo New York state senators held a roundtable Friday on the controversial BitLicense regulation, and said legislation to reform it may come soon.
- Bank of America Now Considers Crypto a Business RiskThe bank warns its investors that cryptocurrencies could hamper its ability to comply with anti-money-laundering regulations, among other dangers.
- Austria Planning New Regulations for Cryptocurrency, ICOsAustria is drawing up cryptocurrency regulations, using as a model existing rules for the trading of gold and derivatives.
- Ethereum Governance 'Not That Bad' Says Buterin Amid Fund DebateDuring an ethereum core developer meeting Friday, Vitalik Buterin argued the protocol's governance isn't functioning poorly, it's just misunderstood.