No one before have thought bitcoin can be 10k USD as today (when I am writing this article one bitcoin is 10879 USD exactly at Bitstamp). Many people say Bitcoin is only investment bubble...
More from cryptoworld:
- Crypto Derivatives: A Corner of the Market or the Market Itself?Emmanuel Goh, CEO of skew.com, looks at the evolution of the crypto derivatives market, and what that says about the market overall.
- How to Spot Bitcoin’s Golden or Death Cross Using Simple Moving AveragesThe golden cross and death cross have long helped traders predict and confirm long-term price trends. Here’s a primer for crypto investors.
- Alibaba Denies ‘Partnership’ With Lolli, Highlighting Crypto Industry PitfallsWhat really constitutes a "partnership" at the intersection of e-commerce and crypto?
- ConsenSys Strategy Chief Steps Down to Launch Venture FundConsenSys CSO Sam Cassatt is stepping down to open a new venture fund focused on "evolutionary changes in human behavior."
- German Regulator Orders ‘KaratGold Coin’ Issuer to Cease OperationsTwo more governments have taken action against entities in the Karatbars ecosystem over sales of a purportedly gold-backed cryptocurrency.