No one before have thought bitcoin can be 10k USD as today (when I am writing this article one bitcoin is 10879 USD exactly at Bitstamp). Many people say Bitcoin is only investment bubble...
More from cryptoworld:
- Here’s Why Interest Rates on Cryptocurrencies Could Be a Game-ChangerThe growth in crypto lending platforms is giving birth to a new type of valuation metric: interest rates.
- When Money Becomes Programmable – Part 1We may be moving us toward a model of programmable money that incorporates an automated internal governance of common resources and encourages collaboration among communities.
- Sweden’s Central Bank Finally Embraces DLT, but Only in Simulation ModeRiksbank's e-krona pilot will run on distributed ledger tech, but the entire project will be operated as only a simulation through at least 2021.
- Alleged Crypto Capital Operator Faces New Wire Fraud ChargeReginald Fowler, an alleged operator of Crypto Capital, was indicted on wire fraud Friday, adding to four previous charges he already faced.
- Why Today’s Crypto Exchange Leaders Are Powerful, but Not InevitableAs crypto asks why prices shot down, the power and influence of exchanges are at the center of the conversation.